Family Caregiver Support Program
If you provide regular assistance in the activities of daily living for a person who can no longer perform them for themselves, you are a Family Caregiver. These can include bathing and dressing, balancing a checkbook, driving the person to the doctor or grocery store, and much more.
Our program provides five basic services for Family Caregivers:
1. Information about available services
2. Assistance in gaining access to supportive services
3. Individual counseling, support and training to assist the Caregiver
4. Respite care for temporary relief from responsibilities
5. Supplemental services to complement the care you provide
For more information about the Family Caregiver Support Program, please call 715-538-2311 ext. 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit http://www.wisconsincaregiver.org to find out more about Wisconsin's Family Caregiver Support Programs.